In recent years, with the development of felting industry and fashion, felt as an environmental protection material has gradually gained people's love. Felt culture has extended to all corners of the world, from the daily use of handbags, clothing, even to the home textile and other industries which are closely related to people's comfortable daily life. The plasticity and environmental protection of felt have been recognized by famous designers in the world.
The green wool felt seems to be the material used in the winter, and the felt wool is thought to be cold and hard, and now we have to subvert the old idea. Wool is widely used. In addition to the scarves, slippers, and gloves worn in winter, we can still see the colorful silhouette of the wool in the hot summer. We can make use of these colorful and colorful wool to make jewelry, hair ornaments, handset bags, cell phone sings, and some ingenious collocations. You can easily become a fashion man in a moment. The non woven wool can make the creator change the different styling, and the felt finished product has the characteristics of not easy to deform, sturdy and durable. It is very suitable for all kinds of practical articles in the creation of life. It is the choice of collection and gift.
- Felt Maintenance Method
- Felt Selection Should Pay Attention...
- What Are The Problems In The Proces...
- How To Dress Up Your Felt?
- What Is The Difference Between Wool...
- The Density Of The Felt
- Felt Series Use
- The Origin Of The Felt
- The Use Of Industrial Felt
- Felt Production Process
- Wool Felt Shape Making
- The Characteristic Of The Felt Pet ...
- Pet Nest Felt Maintenance Method
- How To Clean Felt 2
- How To Clean Felt 3
- How To Make A Felt Wine Gift Bag(2)
- How To Make A Felt Wine Gift Bag(3)
- The Advantages Root Control Bag 1
- The Advantages Root Control Bag 2
- Differentiation Of Different Types ...