1. the wool extraction is suitable for the length. First evenly pave the wool and roll the wool forward.
2. put wool on the work mat and lightly stab the wool on the fixed surface.
3., rolling and stabbing at the same time, be sure to stab everywhere.
4. to half felt, begin to trim the shape of the two ends to make it flat.
5. then continue rolling and stabbing. If there are sunken parts, you can use wool to make up.
6. until the wool became more compact, completely felt so far
- Felt Maintenance Method
- Felt Selection Should Pay Attention...
- What Are The Problems In The Proces...
- How To Dress Up Your Felt?
- What Is The Difference Between Wool...
- The Density Of The Felt
- Felt Series Use
- The Origin Of The Felt
- The Use Of Industrial Felt
- Felt Production Process
- The Characteristic Of The Felt Pet ...
- Pet Nest Felt Maintenance Method