The characteristics of the new cultivation container - the beautiful planting bag:
1. Root system is not easy to surround growth: long because of the special reinforcement polypropylene material wall can make some roots penetrate, then limit the root length, make the fibrous root well developed, no coil root phenomenon, and the field planting is no difference.
2.The soil ball is small and not easy to be loose: the system has a large number of fibrous roots in the bag, so the soil ball is smaller than the traditional way, and the soil ball is not easy to be loose when the transplant is transplanted, especially in the sandy soil.
3. transplanting is fast and easy to transplant, and the transplant season is lengthening: the roots grow longer with this planting bag, but only a few side roots that pass through the side reinforced polypropylene material need to be transplanted, and only a few lateral roots can be cut off by a simple tool.
A felt bag type plant wall comprises a bag wall, and a plant bag is arranged at the front part of the bag wall, and an opening is arranged on the plant bag. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure and convenient use. The bag wall adopts the processing of clothing with high cotton content, cost saving, and the cultivation matrix can be used repeatedly. The material of the bag wall has strong water absorption, water and water retention and fertilization, so the plant wall is less water, water resources and greening. From the traditional surface greening to the space greening, the PVC foam board plays a role of fixing the water without damaging the walls, and the lower flume can discharge excess water.
- Felt Maintenance Method
- Felt Selection Should Pay Attention...
- What Are The Problems In The Proces...
- How To Dress Up Your Felt?
- What Is The Difference Between Wool...
- The Density Of The Felt
- Felt Series Use
- The Origin Of The Felt
- The Use Of Industrial Felt
- Felt Production Process
- Felt DIY Can Be Made By Felt Maufac...
- Woollen Blankets And Nonwoven Fabri...
- Wool Felt Shape Making
- The Characteristic Of The Felt Pet ...
- Pet Nest Felt Maintenance Method
- How To Clean Felt 2
- How To Clean Felt 3
- How To Make A Felt Wine Gift Bag(2)
- How To Make A Felt Wine Gift Bag(3)
- The Advantages Root Control Bag 1