Industrial blankets are mainly used in industrial construction, can be used as shock, polishing, insulation, sealing and other applications. Industrial felt with good adhesive properties, not easy to loose characteristics. Industrial wool felt insulation performance is better, can be used as insulation materials.
Industrial felts are also flexible and can be used as sealing applications. Industrial felt can also be machined into punchable cuts into various shapes and can be used in different industries. Industrial felt characteristics: Tissue close, small pores, and in the manufacture, the thickness of the fabric is not as restricted as a good filter material. Wear resistance is good, can be used as polishing light material.
- Felt Maintenance Method
- Felt Selection Should Pay Attention...
- What Are The Problems In The Proces...
- How To Dress Up Your Felt?
- What Is The Difference Between Wool...
- The Density Of The Felt
- Felt Series Use
- The Origin Of The Felt
- Felt Production Process
- It Is Important To Choose The Quali...
- Felt Fabric in Art & Crafts
- Various Uses Of Flet Fabric
- What is the Raw Material the Felt m...
- The Background Of Felt
- How to making a clutch bag
- Vetical Felt Garden Wall Grow Bag S...
- Making a felt wine gift bag(1)
- Making a Felt Book Cover