Recently, the strike of a trailer driver in Nhava Sheva, the largest container port in India, has caused concern in the industry.
It is reported that the strike was caused by a new logistics reform of the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT), which is responsible for importing and exporting road transport. Truck drivers were dissatisfied with the new logistics reforms and went on strike.
Backseat Storage Bag.
- Felt Maintenance Method
- Felt Selection Should Pay Attention...
- What Are The Problems In The Proces...
- How To Dress Up Your Felt?
- What Is The Difference Between Wool...
- The Density Of The Felt
- Felt Series Use
- The Origin Of The Felt
- The Use Of Industrial Felt
- Felt Production Process
- Polyester Staple Fiber Price Stability
- Smooth Summer Fabric Sales
- Hebei Province Introduces Action Pl...
- Sino-US Trade Armistice Who Is The ...
- Cotton Futures Do More Enthusiasm
- Environmental Protection Storm Hits
- Holiday Notice From ARFLY(Tianjin) ...
- Why Can The Felt Be Flame-retardant?
- Characteristics Of Wool Felt Plant Bag
- Felt DIY Can Be Made By Felt Maufac...