Recent strikes and congestion at ports in various countries, foreign trade companies need to pay attention! （1）
It was learned that the highways in Dhaka-Chittagong, Bangladesh, have been seriously congested since Thursday. A large number of trucks have been blocked, resulting in delays in the transport of large quantities of imported and exported goods. The current time between the two cities is 24 to 36 hours, and the normal driving time is 8 to 9 hours.
- Felt Maintenance Method
- Felt Selection Should Pay Attention...
- What Are The Problems In The Proces...
- How To Dress Up Your Felt?
- What Is The Difference Between Wool...
- The Density Of The Felt
- Felt Series Use
- The Origin Of The Felt
- The Use Of Industrial Felt
- Felt Production Process
- Recent Strikes And Congestion At Po...
- Polyester Staple Fiber Price Stability
- Smooth Summer Fabric Sales
- Hebei Province Introduces Action Pl...
- Sino-US Trade Armistice Who Is The ...
- Cotton Futures Do More Enthusiasm
- Environmental Protection Storm Hits