Making a Wine Gift Bag
1.Fold a sheet of felt fabric in half. Get an 18-inch (45.72-centimeter) long sheet of felt. Fold it in half so that it is 14 inches (35.56 centimeters) long. This method is for a wine bag, but you can use it to make another type of bag as well. Simply change the dimensions to suit your gift.
* How wide the felt is depends on how many bags you want to make. The wider the felt, the more bags you'll be able to make.
2.Cut a 6 by 18-inch (15.24 by 45.72-centimeter) rectangle out of the felt.
* Keep the narrower edge on the fold. If you'd like to, you can cut it out using pinking sheers for an interesting effect.You can also round the top corners instead.
3.Cut two slits into the back of the bag for the ribbon closure. Unfold your felt strip. Measure down about 4 inches (10.16 centimeters) from one of the narrow edges. Make two vertical slits in the middle, about ? inch (1.27 centimeters) apart, and ? to 1 inch (1.27 to 2.54 centimeters) tall.
* The slits need to be the same height as your ribbon. If the ribbon you will be using is a different height, adjust the height of the slits accordingly.
4.Hot glue the long edges of the bag together. Start applying the glue about 1 inch (2.54 centimeters) from the bottom. This will create the base of the bag.Apply the glue no more than 1/4 inch (.64 centimeters) from the edges.
5.Add a ribbon. Choose a ? to 1-inch (1.27 to 2.54-centimeter) wide ribbon that matches your bag. Slide the ribbon under the back tab. Wrap it around to the front. Insert your gift, then tie the ends of the ribbon into a bow.
* For a nicer touch, cut the ends of the ribbon at an angle.
- Felt Maintenance Method
- Felt Selection Should Pay Attention...
- What Are The Problems In The Proces...
- How To Dress Up Your Felt?
- What Is The Difference Between Wool...
- The Density Of The Felt
- Felt Series Use
- The Origin Of The Felt
- The Use Of Industrial Felt
- Felt Production Process
- Making a Felt Book Cover
- How To Clean Felt
- Making Felt Roses
- Making Felt Lilacs
- How to Make Felt Sheet
- Making Felt Balls
- Fashion Modern Felt Cosmetic Bag
- Felt Bag for Laptop
- How to Needle Felt
- How to Make a Pencil Case