1. Use a colorful piece of felt to make a book cover. Felt is a strong and durable fabric to use for a book cover. It’s a good cover style for kids’ books or for notebooks that are toted around a lot in a bag.
If you can, use wool felt in preference to synthetic felt mixes, as it’s a lot easier to work with. However, wool felt tends to be more expensive too.
2. Use a piece of felt large enough for the book. An average dimension (paperback, notebook) is typically 8.5” x 12”/21.5cm x 30.5cm. Although you may need your felt to be larger depending on the size or your books.
The sides of the felt need to be adequately large so as to fold over the edges of the book to create flaps.
- Felt Maintenance Method
- Felt Selection Should Pay Attention...
- What Are The Problems In The Proces...
- How To Dress Up Your Felt?
- What Is The Difference Between Wool...
- The Density Of The Felt
- Felt Series Use
- The Origin Of The Felt
- The Use Of Industrial Felt
- Felt Production Process
- How To Clean Felt 1
- Making Felt Roses
- Making Felt Lilacs
- How to Make Felt Sheet
- Making Felt Balls
- Fashion Modern Felt Cosmetic Bag
- Felt Bag for Laptop
- How to Needle Felt
- How to Make a Pencil Case
- What is Felt Fabric