1. Cut patterns
These patterns need to be connected. The left two patterns are end pieces and the next one is center piece;
2.Cut out the blank space and tape three patterns together measuring 3"*25". Cut out the right pattern for leaf;
3. Take four pipe cleaners, string a bead at the top;
Bend the top end and twist it to secure the bead. Twist the remaining long pipe cleaners together.
Cut out a small square cloth and lay the pipe cleaners with bead at the center of it;
Wrap the bead with cloth and tie around the bead to secure it;
Sew the rest of cloth around the pipe cleaners;
Cut out felt for petal by cutting the pattern into half.
5. Make petal
6. Cut out felt for leaf;
Sew blanket stitch with three strands of threads along the edge of the petal's flat side;
Mark seam allowance along the curve edge;
Sew running stitch with two strands of threads along the seam allowance.
7.Roll a flower
Pull the thread tightly to gather the edge when you finish the running stitch measuring 8"to 9" and knot the ends;
Sew running stitch along the edges and middle line of leaf, tighten the thread a little to make the leaf more lifelike;
Sew one end of petal on the fabric covered pipe cleaners, start to roll;
Secure the flower while you're rolling and make every circle slightly slower than the front one to shape naturally. Knot the end when you get a flower shape.
8. Add leaf
Take a long strip of cloth and sew one end to conceal the bottom of the flower for good looking;
Start to wrap the cloth around the long pipe cleaners with an angle;
Pin leaf as the picture shows when you roll a length.
9. Continue to wrap by wrapping the leaf stem and secure it;
10. Secure the cloth with the pipe cleaners by stitching with a certain interval;
11. Wrap the end a few circles and secure;
12. Repeat the whole step to make other flowers in different colors.
- Felt Maintenance Method
- Felt Selection Should Pay Attention...
- What Are The Problems In The Proces...
- How To Dress Up Your Felt?
- What Is The Difference Between Wool...
- The Density Of The Felt
- Felt Series Use
- The Origin Of The Felt
- The Use Of Industrial Felt
- Felt Production Process
- How to Felt Soap
- How to Make Felt Ornaments
- How to Make a Diaper Candy Holder F...
- How to Use Felt Chair Bottoms to Pr...
- How to Make Felt Christmas Goodies
- How to Needle Felt Wool Sculptures
- How to Make Felt Slippers
- How to Felt Old Sweaters
- How to Make a Felt Hair Bow
- How to Make a Felt Rosebud Pincushion