Making a Clutch Bag
1.Get a sheet of craft felt, about 12 by 9 inches (30.48 by 22.86 centimeters)
2.Fold up the bottom edge by 4 inches (10.16 centimeters).
3.Glue the side edges.
4.Fold the top flap down
5.Consider adding a Velcro closure to the flap
6.Embellish the bag, if desired.
- Felt Maintenance Method
- Felt Selection Should Pay Attention...
- What Are The Problems In The Proces...
- How To Dress Up Your Felt?
- What Is The Difference Between Wool...
- The Density Of The Felt
- Felt Series Use
- The Origin Of The Felt
- The Use Of Industrial Felt
- Felt Production Process
- Vetical Felt Garden Wall Grow Bag S...
- Making a felt wine gift bag
- Making a Felt Book Cover
- How To Clean Felt
- Making Felt Roses
- Making Felt Lilacs
- How to Make Felt Sheet
- Making Felt Balls
- Fashion Modern Felt Cosmetic Bag
- Felt Bag for Laptop