1. Set up your table before going to work. The most efficient way to create these puppies is to make sure all your supplies are laid out directly in front of you and ready for use.
Open felt ball packages and place balls in one pile.
Plug in hot glue gun and make sure you have enough glue refills to get through the entire craft.
Open and stack cork coasters nearby
2. Glue your first felt ball in the center of the coaster. Add a dab of glue to either the top of the coaster or back of the ball and place in the middle of the coaster.
3. Create your first felt ball ring. Encircle the center felt ball with other felt balls, keeping the circle extremely tight without crowding the balls.
Add enough glue to hold balls in place but avoid over-gluing (which will cause sloppiness).
4. Continue expanding upon the initial circle by encircling each ring with felt balls.Work closely and use your wooden skewer if balls shift or move.
5. Encircle the coaster until you have created a felt ball border around the ends of the coaster.
6. Allow ample dry time before use. This could mean up to 24 hours depending on where you are working (more time for warm, humid climates).
- Felt Maintenance Method
- Felt Selection Should Pay Attention...
- What Are The Problems In The Proces...
- How To Dress Up Your Felt?
- What Is The Difference Between Wool...
- The Density Of The Felt
- Felt Series Use
- The Origin Of The Felt
- The Use Of Industrial Felt
- Felt Production Process
- Making Felt Hydrangeas
- No-Sew Felt Pencil Roll
- How to Make a Felt Tote Bag
- Dry Cleaning Felt
- Replacing the Railing Felt
- Gluing the Felt Playing Surface
- How to Remove Mold from Bags
- How to Clean a Leather Felt Purse
- How to Clean a Felt Hat
- How to Freshening Your Felt Hat