Cut out 2 pieces of felt to cover your finger. Make sure that the felt pieces are slightly larger than your finger.
Sew them together at the edges, leaving enough room for your finger. If there is extra felt on the outside of the seam you just made, then cut it off. Do not cut to close to the edge, though. Afterwards, pull it inside out so the extra felt does not show.
Go crazy with googly eyes, markers and other small accessories to decorate it!
- Felt Maintenance Method
- Felt Selection Should Pay Attention...
- What Are The Problems In The Proces...
- How To Dress Up Your Felt?
- What Is The Difference Between Wool...
- The Density Of The Felt
- Felt Series Use
- The Origin Of The Felt
- The Use Of Industrial Felt
- Felt Production Process
- How to Make Your Own Christmas Stoc...
- How to Make a Felt iPod Case
- How to Make Wool Felt Ball Coasters
- Making Felt Hydrangeas
- No-Sew Felt Pencil Roll
- How to Make a Felt Tote Bag
- Dry Cleaning Felt
- Replacing the Railing Felt
- Gluing the Felt Playing Surface
- How to Remove Mold from Bags