Prepare the felt pieces first. Cut out two round pieces of felt. Make one piece a little smaller than the other. The circle sizes depend on how large you'd like the bow to be, but a good size would be about 10cm or 4 inches diameter.
Place the large circle down on the work surface. Put the smaller circle on top of it.
Pinch at the center. Take both fingers and pull inward from both edges of the top and bottom of the circle. This will cinch the bow shape together. Stitch it to hold permanently.
Glue a hair clip or barrette slide to the back of the bow. Cut a length of ribbon and glue along the exposed clip, to cover it and make the clip more comfortable against the head when worn. Allow to set before adding the next features.
Cut a length of black velvet ribbon. Fold it into a bow with long tails.
Glue the black velvet ribbon bow to the center join of the felt bow. Allow to dry.
* If you like, the ribbon can be tied around the center, over the clip piece, for added strength.
Remove the shank from the button that will form the bow's centerpiece. Use pliers to snap it off. Glue the button to the dead center of the felt bow, on top of the center of the black velvet ribbon bow. Allow to dry.
Done. The felt bow is now ready to wear and enjoy.
- Felt Maintenance Method
- Felt Selection Should Pay Attention...
- What Are The Problems In The Proces...
- How To Dress Up Your Felt?
- What Is The Difference Between Wool...
- The Density Of The Felt
- Felt Series Use
- The Origin Of The Felt
- The Use Of Industrial Felt
- Felt Production Process
- How to Make a Felt Rosebud Pincushion
- How to Make a Felt Box
- How to Make a Plantable Felt Garden...
- How to Use Felt Chair Bottoms to Pr...
- How to Make Felt Finger Puppets
- How to Make Your Own Christmas Stoc...
- How to Make a Felt iPod Case
- How to Make Wool Felt Ball Coasters
- Making Felt Hydrangeas
- No-Sew Felt Pencil Roll