Find an old sweater. The stretchier, the better. You should also find some ribbon
Turn the sweater inside out. Line up the bottom edges
Place your laptop on the sweater. Make sure that the edge of the sweater extends beyond the edge of the laptop.
Use chalk or a pencil to trace around the sides and bottom of laptop. Sew about 1?2 inch (1.3 cm) inside each line (3 sides).
Trim off the excess material.
Turn the sweater right-side out. Slide in the laptop. Make adjustments if the case is too loose
Turn the sweater inside out again. Sew a piece of ribbon about an inch down from the opening on each side.
Slide the laptop in, tie the ribbon, and enjoy your new laptop case!
- Felt Maintenance Method
- Felt Selection Should Pay Attention...
- What Are The Problems In The Proces...
- How To Dress Up Your Felt?
- What Is The Difference Between Wool...
- The Density Of The Felt
- Felt Series Use
- The Origin Of The Felt
- The Use Of Industrial Felt
- Felt Production Process
- Make a Bouquet of Felt Roses
- How to Felt Soap
- How to Make Felt Ornaments
- How to Make a Diaper Candy Holder F...
- How to Use Felt Chair Bottoms to Pr...
- How to Make Felt Christmas Goodies
- How to Needle Felt Wool Sculptures
- How to Make Felt Slippers
- How to Felt Old Sweaters
- How to Make a Felt Hair Bow