1. Clean with cold water.
2. Felt products can not be bleached.
3. Select the neutral detergent with pure wool and bleach-free.
4. Do not use a separate washing machine. Do not use the washing machine to avoid damage to the shape.
5. Wash the hand when the light pressure way? Dirty parts only need to gently scrub? Do not brush with a brush.
6. Use shampoo plus moisturizing fine way to clean the pilling can reduce the phenomenon.
7. After the completion of cleaning, hanging in the ventilation can be dry naturally. For drying, please use low temperature drying
Next: No Information
- Felt Selection Should Pay Attention...
- What Are The Problems In The Proces...
- How To Dress Up Your Felt?
- What Is The Difference Between Wool...
- The Density Of The Felt
- Felt Series Use
- The Origin Of The Felt
- The Use Of Industrial Felt
- Felt Production Process
- It Is Important To Choose The Quali...