Material: 100% Polyester
Feature: Eco-Friendly, Anti-Tear, Waterproof, Anti-Pull
Application: Disposable Supplies
HS Code: 5603949019
Usage: Agriculture, Home Textile, Industrial
Weight Range: 20-260GSM
Transport Package: Roll or Sheet
|Materials||15% cotton/85% synthetic fiber|
|Constructions||nonwoven fleece fabric + anti-slip PE foil|
Construction: nonwoven fleece made of recycled cotton/polyester felt, bottom surface laminated with transparent anti-slip PE-foil
Apply for the craft and the construction inside and outside use
Suitable for covering and protection of floors, carpet and furniture in drywall, scaffolding, renovation, relocation, painting and plastering work
Also used as a bed cover for animals, as protective blanket in the car or on soil protection on parking of bicycles and prams
Protection against liquids and mechanical damage
Simple, clean and fast interpreted
Absorbent surface, impermeable underside of sheet
Anti-slip bottom for secure grip (slip-resistant under surface for secure grip)
(1) Roll packing, one roll per shrink PE bag
(2) One A4 insert inside roll
(3) Loose into container
(4) Loading quantity:
40ft HQ container: 3500 rolls
- Felt Maintenance Method
- Felt Selection Should Pay Attention...
- What Are The Problems In The Proces...
- How To Dress Up Your Felt?
- What Is The Difference Between Wool...
- The Density Of The Felt
- Felt Series Use
- The Origin Of The Felt
- The Use Of Industrial Felt
- Felt Production Process
- Handled Polyester Felt Storage Basket
- High Quality Felt Pencil Bag /Case
- Felt Laundry Baskets Wholesale with...
- High Quality Felt Storage Basket
- Hot Selling Custom Felt Shell Cosme...
- Wholesale Custom Cheap Cartoon Penc...
- Soundsound-Fiber™ Redefines Acousti...
- Felt: New Fabric Of Our Lives?
- Advantages Of Felt
- Felt Fabric | Glossary Of Artisan C...