What You Need
* 1 yard white wool felt
* 3 sheets 8-1/2-x-11-inch paper for pattern
* 1 skein red cotton floss
* Red felt
* 1 button
* 1/2 yard cording
* Crafts glue
How to Make It
1.Wash the white felt and let it air-dry.
2.To make the pattern, tape the long end of one sheet of paper to the long end of the next; add the third sheet of paper in the same way.
3.Use scissors to cut the top piece of the pattern into a V that will become the purse flap.
4.Place the paper on the white felt and cut all around.
5.Fold the bottom third of the felt over the middle third; stitch the sides together using a blanket embroidery stitch, to create the purse pouch. Also stitch around the V for a cohesive look.
6.Cut four petal shapes from red felt and glue them to the point of the V.
7.Stitch a button in the center to finish.
8.To make the handle, cover the cording with a scrap of white felt and glue the ends shut.
9.Stitch the handle neatly to the back side of the bag.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Different felt have different uses
- Felt industry development trend
- The Application and Characteristics...
- Is needle punched non-woven fabric ...
- What is the difference between impo...
- Felt plant bag -- a good helper for...
- Development history of colored chem...
- Comparison of the advantages of fel...
- The practicability and characterist...
- The felt insulation board is so big
- The Manufacturing Process of Felt
- Quality Control Of Felt
- How to make a felt hat
- Making a Felt Shaped Bag
- 9 Ways to Make a Felt Pencil Case
- No-Sew Felt Pencil Roll
- Making Felt Peonies
- How To Make Felt Dahlias
- How to Clean a Felt Pool Table Top
- How to Make Felt Puppets