Material: 100% Polypropylene
Weight Range: 10-200GSM
We offer filter-press nonwoven fabric. Please contact us for more details!
|Filter Cloth - The Real Heart of Your Filter Press|
The filter press is one part of an effective filtration system, and most components in the system should give years of satisfactory service. Filter cloths, the heart of the filter press, provide effective filtration for several years before needing replacement.
|ARFLY can assist you with proper fabric selection, (and slurry testing where necessary) to insure you have the best possible needle fabric and weave, with the proper fabric finishing operations and construction techniques for your application, as well as providing good particle retention, clear filtrate, high flow rates, and dry cakes.|
Use of the correct filter cloth for your application, and proper filter cloth maintenance, is absolutely key to:
Related Industry Knowledge
- Different felt have different uses
- Felt industry development trend
- The Application and Characteristics...
- Is needle punched non-woven fabric ...
- What is the difference between impo...
- Felt plant bag -- a good helper for...
- Development history of colored chem...
- Comparison of the advantages of fel...
- The practicability and characterist...
- The felt insulation board is so big
- Zippered Plastic Bag Pencil Case
- How To DIY Felt Pencil Case
- No-Sew Felt Pencil Roll
- Roll-Up Ribbon-Tied Pencil Case
- Creating Felt Coasters with Pattern...
- Making Modular Felt Coasters
- Creating Colorful Stacked Felt Coas...
- How to Make a Felt Ice Cream Purse
- Making Felt Balls
- How to Make Wool Felt Ball Coasters